I cannot possibly put into words how incredibly upset I am right now. I have missed out on not one, but two of my vintage alarm clock radios on ebay. One had ended right when I was about to place a bid, and the second one just ended before I could up my bid. So basically I was outbid by $1. I could throw every laptop I see and smash them all on the ground and then stomp on them, I'm so angry.
So, what lesson did I learn? DON'T LEAVE THE FUCKING HOUSE UNTIL THE AUCTION IS OVER! Because I've learned from experience that Ebay time is not the same as regular time; it tends to be faster. So when it said there was 35 mins left till it was over, I thought I had just enough time to get back to school and get over to the library to place a bid. But no. First I couldn't find anywhere to park (don't get me started) and then when I got to the library, the first laptop I jumped onto said the browser wasn't accepting cookies, so ebay couldn't sign me in.
GOD I AM SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW THIS DAY HAS BEEN GOOD SO FAR BUT I CAN"T DEAL WITH THIS SHIT. I NEED THIS FUCKING ALARM CLOCK AND I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR OVER 5 YEARS FOR THE GODDAMN THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment