Saturday, September 12, 2009

Amendment to last blog

26 Sep 08 Friday

Category: Life

Well I forgot to mention in my last blog how upset I was because I foolishly spent 400,000 credits in my Forza 2 game by *accidentally* bididng on a car in the Auction house. It wasn't even a car I needed, it was just a cool-looking Audi R8 in the Martini Racing colour scheme.

What had me all pissed off about it was b/c I had worked really hard to earn all 1 mill credits, since Christmas of last year. So I was angry at myself b/c I felt like it was a stupid thing to do.

Anyway, I'm in a much better mood cos I just realised that I can just repeat the races I've already won to get my credits back up.

26 Sep 08 Friday




Current mood: angry
Category: Life
I complain because no one ever calls me,
and yet when the few people I call friends call me up, I don't want to talk
The people I *wish* would call me up, never do.

I fall in lust, not love. And contrary to that popular saying, I'd rather have never loved at all than to have loved and lost.

I am sick of not getting enough sleep and I am tired of ppl who keep talking to me on msn when I tell them I have to go. I end up having to block them or log off quickly before they can reply, and that's annoying.

there is a particular guy that I've had a crush on 4 awhile, and he's now engaged, and he wants to be friends and wants to talk to me, but I want to cut him out of my life b/c every time I talk to him, I get all angry and upset that I can't have him.

And I'm really annoyed with Firefox because every single fucking website I type in, it won't load and gives me a page load error. So then I press the refresh button over and over again and it still won't load it. This happens to EVERY SINGLE WEB PAGE I TYPE IN!!!! Which leads me to believe i must have some sort of fucking virus on my laptop b/c it also won't go into sleep mode when I tell it to... I don't know.

I hate school and I hate life right now.

that is all.
Oh, and if I don't get better sleep, Im gonna fail my cognitive psych class.

Oh, and I hate how I can't seem to talk to anyone at my school; there are only a handful of cute guys there, and I rarely ever see them, b/c I've never had classes with them, and when I do see them, I just clam up and can't think of a single intelligent thing to say.

Oh and it's Chris's 35th birthday on Saturday and I'm depressed about that. I still wish I had him back in my life. Yes I know I am crazy/stupid whatever you want to cal it.

Oh yes, and I have some stupid thing to go to for a class tomorrow which I DO NOT want to go to, and I can't log onto the webboard so I don't know what the dress code is...oh well, I don't really care.

And I have an annotated bibliography due next Thurs and I don't even know what a fuckin annotated bibliography is!! GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Currently listening:
The Essential Billy Joel (2CD)
Release date: 2001-10-02

No comments:

Post a Comment