Saturday, September 12, 2009

Miracle Song

[01 Sep 2005 | Thursday]


Current mood: accomplished

Miracle Song

© 2005 MKH/Gold Heart Music, Inc. 9 June, 2005


I was waiting for a miracle,

But this will have to do.

I’m sitting here alone again

Writing this song for you.

Thinking only of you.

The dawn breaks

My heart aches

That you’re not here.

If only you were near.

I walk along this sleepy beach

Reminded of my past

And wishing there was some way to

Find something that will last.

Are you prepared to make a sacrifice

To me?

If I asked, would you give your advice

To me?

Do you ever feel

Alone sometimes

And fear it will never go away?

Do you ever wonder if

You’ll awake to see the day?

I’m running round, in circles now

I don’t know what to do

I’m blinded by the love you give

And I only live for you.



Currently listening:
Great Hits 1972-1977, Vol. 1: The A-Sides
By T. Rex
Release date: 08 November, 1994

No comments:

Post a Comment