Monday, September 14, 2009

Song for someone I love...

[26 Feb 2005 | Saturday]

Current mood: contemplative

I write you emails but u never resend
You call me up like you haven't a friend
I write you songs but you don't really care
I call your number but you're not there

We're both lost souls in this world
And we'll grow old together
We're still young right now
But we'll go on forever...

I got you to love me
So I must be doing something right
I feel so lonely
When I turn out the light

This is a song I wrote for you
And the words in it are true
Cos I really do care about you
And I really do love you
But the real question is...
how do u feel about me?

I've poured my heart out in a song
Like the fool and hopeless romantic I am
Hoping maybe you'd give me a chance
And be my one and only man...


Currently listening:
Equally Cursed & Blessed
By Catatonia
Release date: 28 March, 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment