Sunday, September 13, 2009

Monday Afternoon

[05 Apr 2005 | Tuesday]

Or "Up Close & Personal with a real-life Asshole!!"

OK, so I was driving on Monday afternoon, and I go to change lanes, and this guy in a van behind me gets all teed off cos he claims I cut him off, which I didn't do on purpose... So, we get to a stoplight, and he's moved 2 lanes over from me, but still feels the need to yell and point at me through his open window. Thankfully, I have my windows up (for once!) and my music quite loud, so I didn't hear him. I just stared at him and smiled. What a jerk! So then I don't think too much more about it as I make my turn to go to Barnes & Noble. After I parked my car and was walking across the parking lot to the store, who comes driving up but Mr Fuckwit himself! He pulls up in front of me, stops his car, and says "You better learn to drive! You cut me off again and I'll kill you!" Well, needless to say, I was a bit lost for words, I mean, I've been threatened verbally both over the phone and online, so threats are nothing new to me, but for some guy to have the nerve to not only accost me at a stoplight but to also feel the need (or greed) to follow me to the shopping centre, which was out of his way, borders on insanity! So I acted like I didn't care, or that it didn't faze me, but yeah, I was a little scared! I mean, woudn't you be if someone threatened to kill you? So I kept walking as he started to drive off, and yelled "Fuck you!" and flicked him off as he was leaving. I hope that's the last I see of the bastard or I'll give him something he won't forget.



Currently listening:
The Fine Art of Surfacing [Bonus Tracks]
By The Boomtown Rats
Release date: 08 February, 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment