| Wow this weekend was soooooo cool! My friend Ashley (who I hadn't seen or spoken to in years) took me out to a local bar with her friends, and boy did I have fun! There was this really hot guy that immediately took notice of me when I walked in. I happened to be sitting at a checkers board cos they were built into the table and he was convienently standing on the other side across from me. So he asked me if I wanted to play checkers, and he told me to say "Hell no" but I was polite and was like, no thanx not rite now... Anyways, so we made small talk, I found out he was from Raleigh, but was born and raised in Cary, NC. He seemed like a nice guy, but he was quite loaded already and it was only 10pm when we got there. But my god he was hot! So a little while later, I moved over next to Ashley and her b/f who were playing checkers, it seemed like the longest checkers game in history! I was bored stiff, so I ordered a rum and coke and sipped on that 4 awhile, all the while staring rather obviously at that handsome man that had moved on to talk with I think one of the Panthers players. I was silently kicking myself for not making some effort to keep the conversation going, but it was my first time around a drunk guy, and I was uncormfortable to say the least. So I asked Ashley how I could get that guy's attention, cos clearly he fancied me cos he kept turning round in his bar stool to look at me, and I was sitting directly behind him, and flashing me this heartmelting, wonderful smile. Ashley was like, go up to the bar and order a drink. So after a while, I went up there and started to make conversation. It was awkward at first cos he kept smiling at me and not saying much, and I couldn't think of anything much to say, and I was a bit nervous, but then his friend came over and told him to not flirt with me cos I was too young for him and not interested, which was definitely *not* the case hehe. He introduced himself as Joey, and his friend was Tom I believe (but I don't really remember) and Joey told me he builds the finest homes in Charlotte. I was like, damn! I must have struck rich here! He said he has 6 men working for him, and he builds homes in Ballantyne, Lake Wylie, and Waxhaw. I was impressed. And in lust. His friend, meanwhile, pulled up a chair on the other side of me, and told me that he organises golf tournaments in Charlotte and sets up parties for golf tournaments. I was like, well, that seems like a pretty cool job. I didn't tell them what I did, other than I was a college student who had a job for the summer. Joey told me that he went to State for college for 2 years, but he said it sucked, and that he didn't really know what he wanted to do for a living, until a contractor came along and offered him a substantial sum of money to join his contracting company, which Joey did. That was 25 years ago, I think he said. Anyways, both of these guys were too old for me. I think they were both around 41 or 42, but I didn't really care. I was getting attention, at last, from the opposite sex, and my feelings for them were finally reciprocated, so I was ecstatic! Tom told Joey to order me a drink, so he asked what I would like, and I told him I was fine, I had one back at the table. He said, oh that must be warm by now, don't you want a cold one? So I relented, after all, how often is it that someone you've just met offers to buy you a drink? So I got a Pina Colata, my fave, and I noticed when he went to pay, he used a credit card. I was quite impressed. And of course, giving my needy, obsessive nature, I let my emotions get involved and formed a lust for him. He kissed me too, twice. But they weren't "real" kisses, just normal ones. Myself, I prefer open-mouthed kisses or french kisses, but that's just me I guess. Still, I'll take a kiss any day! Especially from someone as hot as Joey Dreher! (I found out his last name from the bartender the next day.) I also got a kiss from Tom, but it didn't mean as much, but it was still nice. He also kissed me on the hand, which I'd never had happen 2 me before. Tom told me that he'd recently broken up with his girlfriend, who was only 1 year older than me. He said she was 18 when they started dating, and he was 37. I was like, wow, now that's an age difference for you! But I didn't say anything, other than just polite comments. OI DON'T COMMENT YET!! IT'S NOT FINISHED!! SAVE ALL YOUR COMMENTS TILL I FINISH IT OK??? |
Saturday, September 12, 2009
My Fun Weekend!
[06 Jul 2005 | Wednesday]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment