[13 Dec 2005 | Tuesday]
| Current mood: Cliques...they're everywhere. And I mean every-fucking-where! In AOL chat rooms, on BDSM websites, on MySpace, at school, it's a fucking load of shit and I'm sick of it! Cliques resulted in me not having any friends for several years, and even now, when I try to be nice to ppl and open up to them, bam! I get on the wrong side of the clique...the one where I'm the butt of the joke. And I'm not gonna take any more. I've had enough of this juvenile behavior-yes that's right, I said JUVENILE BEHAVIOUR! I've had adults old enough to be my dad call me juvenile, well hell, I'm only 22 I've got a lot ot learn about life so why don't you just shut the fuck up cos you don't even know me! What gives you the right to tell me what I am or am not? And while I'm at it, here's what someone said to me earlier this morning: Jeesh Kat, it was juvenile behaviour like this that resulted in me removing you from my network before. Grow up ffs So yes, the above comments are directed at you. And you know who you are! Now please, just FUCK OFF!! From now on, I'm not gonna be a nice person. And I won't pretend to be. Because nice gets me nowhere apparently. I still get mean, nasty evil people who insist on hurting me. |
No comments:
Post a Comment