Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Concert

[08 May 2005 | Sunday]

Current mood: cranky
Well, I've had a shite day, a shite night, the concert was a fucking joke, I went to see Gavin DeGraw play at my school tonight. There were 2 opening acts for him, and one of them was *supposed* to be Jem, who is great I absolutley LOVE her stuff! But she didn't show apparently, so they had 2 women opening that i didn't know who they were...and then there were a group of fucking idiots that were obviously drunk behind me that were singing loudly to the songs, and generally being annoying... The guy in the group kept saying shite like "How many more dykes are they gonna bring on the stage!" when the 2nd female act opener came on...what a fucking moron! I wanted to kick him in the balls! He was also sayin shit like get off the goddamn stage i wanted to tell him to shut it... Then there were these twats behind me that kept sayin stupid stuff they were probably plastered as well, when the singer said some stuff before the intro to a song, one of them was like "Does anyone care" and i nearly turned around and was like. I do so you can shut it!" Or i was gonna say something like oh grow up! Well anyway, i think i've gone on long enough here but the concert was a bloody waste of time and money....I was hungry throughout and kept looking at my watch~ i don't think i've looked at my watch that many times at a concert b4 in my life! bloody hell! Then cos I bought a Gavin DeGraw t shirt, i got to "meet and greet" him which was a huge joke, i had to wait with loads of other ppl (most all girls) then we were told that we couldn't take any personal pictures with Gavin, and we could only give him 1 thing to sign......i nearly walked out upon hearing that! lol Speaking of walking out tho, because i didn't know any of the songs GAvin sang or the ones from the 2 opening acts, I didn't enjoy the concert at all, and i drank half a bottle of smirnoff's twisted b4 i left! Made me feel good at first but when it started wearing off I just kept getting cranky and irritated...I nearly walked out halfway through the damn thing, and that would have been a first for me! Anyways, shite day, shite nite, shite concert, shite after-concert even tho i drank some more....now I'm just tired, cranky, and bored lol More later Luv yassssss ~KAtIe~



Currently listening:
Happy 2b Hardcore, Chapter 1
By Various Artists
Release date: 21 January, 1997

No comments:

Post a Comment