Monday, September 14, 2009

I am a fuck up

Wednesday, 09 Mar 2005

Current mood: crushed

Yes I bloody well am a fuck up I never learn from my mistakes I think I have friends who care about me But no, I don't even have them They've all gone away Leaving my world all sad and gray Gloom doesn't begin to describe what I'm feeling I had a guy that I really liked I have even loved him for awhile now... But he is gone Some friend he is Oh how wrong I was But what can i say? I loathe the day And love the night When things will be alright But that will never come At least the way I'm going I am the fool who falls in love with the wrong guy time and time again over and over never learning Well I'm not like that no more I've changed, so take note and listen up! I am not who I used to be I am not the nice girl I was No more sweet, kind, loving Katie Nope, not anymore I am closing up Building a wall Around myself and my heart My heart is now inside my chest Protected by an iron wall Where it belongs Not out on my sleeve Where it used to be Waiting for someone to come along Say something nice Make me smile Make me laugh Make me say I love you And mean it Cos I always say what I mean And I mean what I say If only when I say it. Well ha fucking ha I don't got no one now But its okay I don't need anyone No more fuckers wasting my time Drawing me in Only to let me down Fuck the lot of them! And they ought to know who they are! Now fuck off and leave me alone!
Currently listening:
Essential Simon & Garfunkel
By Simon & Garfunkel
Release date: 14 October, 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment