Saturday, September 12, 2009

First thoughts on playing Forza 2 on xbox live

Friday, September 12, 2008

Current mood: accomplished
Category: Games
Well I played Xbox live for the very first time tonight, and it was quite fun but a bit frustrating too. The funny thing about it was that all of the other players had the fastest race-tuned cars, and then they couldn't control them on the track! That was fun to watch. I had mostly slower cars, production-made ones, not specifically race-tuned ones, so I'd blow by them after they'd crashed and were trying to get back on the track.

I hope I can end up getting Xbox live because it would be fun to play with other ppl, including my friends from the UK on MSN. I chatted briefly with 2 guys from Cali, one who had just moved to San Diego, and that was cool, to be able to play with ppl across the country from me. The nice thing about it was that he was new to the whole live thing too, so I felt like I wasn't the only one.

Well, more to come! Now I'm going to bed b/c I'm tired of getting 5-6-7 hrs of sleep a night--that's just not enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment