Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Warning

Posted Thurs 01 Sep 2005
Written on 25 June 2005


Current mood: chipper

OK, I've been meaning to post these last 3 blogs for awhile now, well, really since the beginning of June, as that's when I wrote them, so here goes!

A Warning

© 2005 MKH/Gold Heart Music, Inc.

Written 6/29/05


Hey stupid boy,

From God knows where

Think yer so clever

With yer buzz-cut hair (real short hair)

Well I think yer clothes

Are all quite naff

You’re just havin’ a laugh!

But don’t you come in here

All new and innocent

And steal the spotlight

From my back

You’re a sad, stupid cunt

Who deserves to die

Even tho I don’t even know you.

Don’t even think about

Being the new office Angel

That’s my job, it’s not for you

Steal my sunshine

And I’ll beat you black and blue

Don’t take all my friends

By hanging around

Fuck with me

And I’ll burn your house

To the ground!

Currently listening:
20th Century Boy: The Ultimate Collection
By Marc Bolan & T. Rex
Release date: 20 August, 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment