Sunday, September 13, 2009

Untitled Song

You say we'll talk tomorrow,
and then you're not there.
I'm beginning to think that you just don't care.

I want to love you,
But I hate you.
I want to help you,
Not debate you.

You say I'm your best friend,
But I know that's not true.
You've never felt about me
The way I've felt for you.

In my game,
There's 3 strikes and you're out.
You've already got 2,
And left me full of doubt.

All those years
And all those lies
Have taught me
It's no use to try
To get close to you.

I wish I could believe
A word you say,
I wish you could take
My pain away

I can't believe
I thought you
Were my wonderwall--
Someone who could fix it all.

Now I think I'm the fool
For sticking here next to you
After all you've done to hurt me
And kill me emotionally

And no I won't take it back
All the things I've felt about you
And said about you
(tho the feelings will never die)

And I'm not gonna take it back
And won't say that I don't mean that
You're the target I'm aiming at.

All I ever wanted was love
and
You will forever be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment