Saturday, September 12, 2009

Song 4 someone I love

09 Jul 08 Wednesday

Current mood: contemplative
Category: Music


Well I know that you don't love me
And I know you're not thinking of me
But I just can't seem to drink you off my mind.

Your texts, they just taunt me,
Your messages haunt me,
I can't understand how you could be so unkind.

You told me you loved me
And planned to move down
We were supposed to live together
Now I only live with a frown.

Why did you leave?
Was it something I said
You should've known
I wasn't right in the head

With the beer I had drank
My mood frankly stank
And I wasn't making any sense.
I just wanted to be with you
And go to bed.

But it wasn't to be
Why does this always happen to me?
I get a good thing, and then it's gone

I hope I'll find you one day
Sailing in the sea
And I hope that you'll sail
On over to me

Otherwise it's a waste, this time and this space,
And I'll just write another love song.


Currently listening:
Meet Me In Margaritaville: The Ultimate Collection
By Jimmy Buffett
Release date: 2003-04-15

No comments:

Post a Comment