Saturday, September 12, 2009

I need your advice!!!

[22 Jun 2005 | Wednesday]



Current mood: confused

OK, I have a good friend that I have known for a few years. Recently, he told me that he loved me, and as usual, I believed him. So I allowed myself to fall in love with him (well, sort-of). The thing is, I still haven't broken it off yet with my "b/f" even tho we're taking a "break" and are really just good friends now. And he just broke up with his g/f, and is now deeply depressed and angry at himself.

I thought it was my fault that he left her, cos he wanted to be with me. But he told me that it wasn't my fault at all. Now I feel bad b/c I feel like he doesn't love me, and that maybe he never did. And I'm afraid to open up my heart again, cos the last time I did that, it was with his best mate Curtis, who dumped me 2 months later in February of this year. And it's taken me this long to get over it.

Anyways, any advice on what I should do about this, these feelings I have for him, and anything else relating to it, would be muchly appreciated! I feel lost and confused about things right now. Should I remain just close friends with him? Or wait till he's had a chance to get over his breakup, and try to take the friendship a step further? My heart says no, that it's better for both of us if we stay good friends. I learned that from my experience with Curtis. We were also very good friends.

But anyway, I need your help!!

Currently listening:
Jackinabox
By Turin Brakes
Release date: 07 June, 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment