Monday, September 14, 2009

I'll Never Fall in Love Again...

Written Tuesday 08 Feb 2005

Current mood: crushed

This heart will never love again
A door of steel has closed it up
I once was young and foolish
But now i'm growing up

This heart will know no more pain
Only the sadness of the rain
But that's better than any love that could be gained
From living in a dream.

I finally understand
And admit its true
that I really don't get love
Maybe that's why I'm so blue.

Just when I thought
things were going great
The devil had to deal me a blow
that was too much to take

And now here I sit
Sad and alone
There's no place in this world
For me anymore.



Currently listening:
Lonely Runs Both Ways
By Alison Krauss and Union Station
Release date: 23 November, 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment