Monday, September 14, 2009

What Became of the Likely Lads??

[24 Feb 2005 | Thursday]

Current mood: cynical

Cornered, the boy kicked out at the world, the world kicked back, a lot fucking harder... ~The Libertines

If you don't like the volume of my music
Well, that's too fucking bad
And trust me when I tell you
You don't want to make me mad!
You can say whatever the fuck you want to say
But you and me both know
It doesn't matter at the end of the day.

So leave me alone
if you wanna kno what's right
Don't fuck with me
This is not your night.

Nobody fucks with me
and gets away with it
One day they're gonna have to pay for it
Mark my words
What I say is true
Count your blessings
Or I'll be coming after you!



Currently listening:
The Libertines
By Libertines
Release date: 31 August, 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment