Saturday, September 12, 2009

One More Time

[07 Jul 2005 | Thursday]

Current mood: determined

This is for Joey, the light of my life and jewel of my heart.

You came into my life, late one Saturday night.
But within a few hours you were out of sight.
You bought me a drink, you taught me to think
That maybe all men aren't bad after all.
But you weren't there to catch my fall.

You kissed my lips, and held my hand
And tried to make me understand
Your beautiful smile will live on
Long after you're gone.

But now you're gone
And I don't know what the fuck
Is going on with me.

I miss you, I need you
To kiss you, to be with you
Don't leave me, oh please don't go
You've got me wrapped around your finger,
Now put on the show.

I wanna sleep in your bed,
I wanna give you head
I just want to see you
One more time

And leave your wedding ring at home.

Currently listening:
Best of the Pogues
By Pogues
Release date: 01 January, 1992

No comments:

Post a Comment