Monday, September 14, 2009

What About Me?

Written 18 Feb 2005

What About Me?
© 2003 MKH/Gold Heart Music, Inc.

1) Darkness falls slowly
Leaving me lonely
Everyone has some one to talk to
Or so it seems

2) Mad with illusion
I run thru delusion
Am I only happy
In my dreams?

Chorus: And when you see me
What do you see?
A quiet loner
Is that really me?

Don’t you care
Or is it just me?
Wishful thinking
Can never set me free.

3) I feel like screaming
Do you notice me?
Or am I dreaming
Hoping you will see

4) You can talk
Yeah you can talk to me
And I will listen
And I won’t charge a fee

Chorus

End



This song is dedicated to David Gray, without whose inspiration it would not have been written. Thank you. December 7, 2003 10:43pm

No comments:

Post a Comment