Monday, September 14, 2009

And Fuck You Too!!!

Posted n Friday 21 Jan 2005

Current mood: drained

OK, listen up: This is what happens when you make a bet with your parents that you will stay off AOL/AIM/MSN for a week (7 days): Your friends all desert you, or fall in love with someone else. Well, fuck me, it'll never happen again! OK, so I've had a bit to drink tonight, and I'm *supposed* to be writing a 8 page paper for my Soc class, but.........I am incredibly pissed off right now! I feel like I have been betrayed! I am convinced that my best friend in all the world, James, is madly in love with some other girl, since he's been leaving loads of messages on her myspace profile, and signing them 'loads of love' 'love you loads' well you get the idea...this is DRIVING ME UP THE FUCKING WALL! I have had a crush on him since we first started talking over a year ago! At that time, he was single, and it has been a dream of mine that he would go out with me, but it has never happened. Now I understand why he IMed me last week to tell me that he just wanted to be friends with me, which is not enough. I want to be more than friends, always have, and by god, always will! I feel like nobody loves me or cares about me. The other guy I like won't even respond to my emails, and I know he's read them! No wonder James's letter hasn't come in the mail...he probably hasn't sent it! Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, shame on Y O U!!! Oh yeah, and right now, I *DON'T* Like meeting people, I am quite happy with the very few friends I do have, or should I say, did have...

No comments:

Post a Comment