[11 Aug 2006 | Friday]
1. Pete Doherty

OK, so some may say he's over-rated, but I still say he's hot and talented...if he'd just get off the smack! Current singer with Babyshambles, formerly co-lead singer of the Libertines with Carl Barat below.
Previously lead singer with the Libertines. Currently lead singer of the Dirty Pretty Things, which is far superior to Babyshambles, which NME hyped up so much it was a joke (and a major let down) when they didn't live up to it, mainly due to the man in the previous picture failing to show up for gigs...funny but I know someone like that...
3. Jarvis Cocker
Singer with the British band Pulp, due to release a solo album at the end of the summer.
4 & 5. Liam & Noel Gallagher
The two brothers from Manchester who formed possibly the greatest rock n roll band ever, Oasis. I had a sexy dream about Liam once...
6. David Beckham
(OK I was wrong I don't really want to kiss him...)
7. Robbie Williams
Sexy sexy sexy is all I can say...used to be a member of Take That, a British boy band, but went solo in the mid-late 90s, and has had a very successful career...
8. Graham Coxon
Guitarist with Blur, was sacked by Damon (don't remember why) but has released a new solo album earlier this year to much acclaim. I'd take him over Damon any day of the week! <3
9. Alex Kapranos
Singer with Franz Ferdinand. And gorgeous to boot!
10. Steven Gerrard

More talented (and better looking) than Owen, the best Liverpool's got! What was that? 20 goals last season in the Premier League?
1. Pete Doherty
OK, so some may say he's over-rated, but I still say he's hot and talented...if he'd just get off the smack! Current singer with Babyshambles, formerly co-lead singer of the Libertines with Carl Barat below.
Previously lead singer with the Libertines. Currently lead singer of the Dirty Pretty Things, which is far superior to Babyshambles, which NME hyped up so much it was a joke (and a major let down) when they didn't live up to it, mainly due to the man in the previous picture failing to show up for gigs...funny but I know someone like that...
3. Jarvis Cocker
Singer with the British band Pulp, due to release a solo album at the end of the summer.
4 & 5. Liam & Noel Gallagher
The two brothers from Manchester who formed possibly the greatest rock n roll band ever, Oasis. I had a sexy dream about Liam once...
6. David Beckham
(OK I was wrong I don't really want to kiss him...)
7. Robbie Williams
Sexy sexy sexy is all I can say...used to be a member of Take That, a British boy band, but went solo in the mid-late 90s, and has had a very successful career...
8. Graham Coxon
Guitarist with Blur, was sacked by Damon (don't remember why) but has released a new solo album earlier this year to much acclaim. I'd take him over Damon any day of the week! <3
9. Alex Kapranos
Singer with Franz Ferdinand. And gorgeous to boot!
10. Steven Gerrard
More talented (and better looking) than Owen, the best Liverpool's got! What was that? 20 goals last season in the Premier League?
| |
No comments:
Post a Comment