14 Jul 08 Monday
| Current mood: Category: Life Well, despite not getting up till close to 11.30am this morn, I managed to get a lot of good stuff done today. I made it to my dermatologist appointment, even tho it took me 2 different buildings to find the right one. Afterwards, I went to the grocery store because we needed dog food and I wanted fingernail polish remover since I couldn't find any. Then I went and let my neighbour's dog out, as I'm pet-sitting. After that, I decided to work on my Jeep, trying again to get the dang roof rails off in order to put the new(ish) roof rack on it finally before my dad gets sick of seeing it laying around the driveway and decides to throw it away. So.....I managed to get the screws done, and then had a hell of a time getting the end caps off in order to slide off the factory cross rails. Anyway, long story short, I got them off in the end, after I had gone to Lowe's and got a new set of blinds for my bedroom since the cunt who cut the other pair cut them too short. And of course, I got all the way over there and parked when I realised that I left the receipt for the blinds on the kitchen counter. Great. However, very typical of me. So I didn't want to fool with trying to exchange the old set for a new pair, and I ended up just buying a new pair that were uncut. Fast forward to now: roof rack is cleaned but still not on, blinds are laying on my bed but still not installed, and it's nearly 12.30am and I'm still up (not that that is anything unusual)... Hopefully I'll get the roof rack actually put on my Jeep tomorrow morning. Which reminds me, I have to be up kinda early to get my brother to his tennis lesson in the morning, so I should probably hit the sack pretty soon so I don't over sleep (since I can't count on my sexy British alarm clock to wake me up at the desired time...)
|
No comments:
Post a Comment