| Category: Sports Well, I have been pulling for Germany ever since England got knocked out of qualifying for Euro 2008, and today was an awful game. I have to admit I was very disappointed with Germany's effort--or lack thereof-- in playing today. Ballack had a bad game; the whole German side seemed to be struggling out there. Schwiensteiger's red card near the end of the game was the kiss of death for Germany, I think. I was frustrated with the result of today's game between Croatia and Germany. I think the Croats simply outplayed the Germans, from the looks of it. And I'm not particularly pleased with Austria's efforts so far against Poland. Seems Poland is playing a better game, altho that goal was clearly offsides and no one did or said anything about it. Oh well. Guess you win some, you lose some.
|
Saturday, September 12, 2009
My thoughts on today's Euro 08 matches
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment