| Current mood: Category: Life Well, yesterday the fucking yard guys who are landscaping our front and back yards cut our TV cable when they were aerating, so now we don't have TV or internet, which is annoying because I'm missing my Euro 2008. Thankfully, I have been spending more time reading a new book I got and trying unsuccessfully to master or at least improve in, UEFA Euro 2008 the video game. I have managed to figure out how to pass the ball to other players on my team, which is a good start, but I was losing so badly to Italy in an Int'l friendly earlier today that I turned it off. So I took my laptop in to Circuit City today, finally, to have them send it off to HP for them to fix the dc jack that the power cord plugs into, cos it has a short in it, and they told me it would take 2-3 days for the box to arrive that they'll ship it off in, and then 7-10 business days for it to be back. I was like, holy crap! So I told them I needed it back before Friday the 27th of June b/c I'm leaving for the beach that day and I'm taking my laptop with me. He said he'd call if there were any problems. I noticed on the invoice slip that it said date promised: 6/17/2008, so hopefully it'll be back by then. Luckily I have all the important stuff backed up on my external hard drive, like my music, pictures, and documents. Hopefully they won't wipe the drive and I won't have to put all my crap back on it. Also hopefully it won't be gone for 2 weeks. I'm on my neighbour's wireless right now writing this, and it's quite slow. I'm actually surprised that msn even works. Anyway, I've found that when I have a lot of stuff on my mind, the best way to deal with it is to write it all down. And since I don't have a proper diary/journal, I'm going to write it down on here. Well my brother just beat me in the Euro 2008 video game, dammit! He was playing Germany and beat me, England, 2-0. Of course it was the first time he'd ever played the game, but as usual, he made me out to look like an idiot, and my dad's goading didn't help much either. Well, I'm going to go to bed now, even tho it's not that late really, but I watched the season finale of House tonight, and the last 20 mins were really depressing and sad and I cried, and I really miss Chris right now so I'm going to read in bed for awhile and hopefully fall asleep soon. I really love him and if he ever reads this, I hope he knows how much I miss him and don't want to lose him. Niters all! xxx |
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Bad Week, Bad Month so far...
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment