First posted on Tues 18 Jan 2005
| Current mood: My hands smell like kerosene...I think webcams are boring. If I'm talking to someone online, why the fuck do I need to see and/or hear them?...Jacques Chirac is a fucking cunt who smokes crack...ha ha...My fish are hungry...Once again, I'm not tired...:( I went skiing this weekend and I bruised my pride...Liverpool should have beaten Man U...I fear we will lose our 5th place rank...I'm listening to the BBC World Service on my radio...2005 is a great year! (at times)...why do people keep killing each other in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)...that's not very democratic! Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction is a kick-ass PS2 game!! I just got it on Saturday!...If bananas and bread go bad after a week,what happens to apples?...I want to own the entire Seinfeld DVD box set one day! I also hope to own Season 1 of Little Britain whenever it comes out in the States...I steal, lie, cheat, and drink-please explain to me how I am supposed to be a role model!! (j/k) That's all, folks! |
No comments:
Post a Comment