Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hooray 4 me!!

[22 Oct 2005 | Saturday]

I would just like to take this opportunity to say that it has taken me 3 years, but I think I have *finally* gotten my sleep cycle to a normal setting. I would also like to add that I have observed since I have gotten around a week of proper sleep (ie 8-10 hrs per night) that when I go to bed a decent time, I also wake up at a decent time. Which is nice, and means I won't have to set an alarm every morning to wake me up (hopefully!)

It was a big step for me, and I'm very proud to say that it's the first step in my attempt to turn my life around and get things in order.

As recently as last week, I was sleeping during the day, missing classes as a result of it, and not getting to bed (or even tired) till 5am or so, mostly due to the internet and wasteing time on there.

Now if I can just get my internet addiction under control, all will be well for the first time in god knows when!
Currently listening:
Time of Our Lives
By Paul Van Dyk
Release date: 23 September, 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment