Monday, March 03, 2008
| Current mood: Category: Dreams and the Supernatural Right so I had these really interesting dreams the last 2 nights. The first cool one was on Sat night, when I dreamed that I had finally gotten my Sirius satelite radio hooked up in my car and had a new cradle-thingy for it, and had parked my Jeep at my old high school, when some asshat broke the front passenger-side window and stolen the Sirius unit right out of the car! However, instead of the window glass all breaking and falling down, there was a small hole in the glass but the rest of the glass was still there. I mean, it was cracked in a million tiny pieces like it's supposed to, but it hadn't fallen off the door yet, which I found odd. So I went to the principal and told him what had happened and he offered to make it up to me by buying me anything I wanted for my car that was cost around the same amount as the Sirius. So I agreed and was going to get a SYE for my Jeep as I've been told I should get one, and was all excited that it would be free for me, as I wouldn't have to pay a cent, but the only car shop the principal would go to was this one small place and they didn't have any SYEs in stock so I would have to order one, which I wasn't too happy about. So that one ended and then the one I had on Sunday (last night) was a neat one where I was in a Torchwood episode or something, at least I was a character on Torchwood, and Capt. Jack Harkness had to keep rescuing me from harrowing situations. It was really neat. I was upset when I woke up...and realised it was Monday morning....ewww! |
No comments:
Post a Comment