Saturday, September 12, 2009

Best Summer Job ever!!

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Current mood: anxious
Category: Jobs, Work, Careers

So I had a dream last night that TRE (the people responsible for building Jack Olsen's beastly BBII) decided to expand their business to the East coast, and opened up a store in Charlotte. I heard about it right after they opened, and drove over to talk with the people there about working for them.

They were delighted and asked me if I could come back and start w ork tomorrow, to which I said I would have to think about it a bit more but that I would be back on Monday (it was Friday when I met with them). They were fine with that.

It was very exciting as they had just opened and didn't have many clients yet, so I told them they could use my 911 SC as a demo if they wanted, to which they just laughed. I had told them how I had wanted to backdate it to a '73-look, or even a '74 IROC like Matteo's.

Anyway, I was really upset when I woke up and realised that it had only been a dream. That would have been the perfect summer job for me, or even part-time job once college starts back up.

Oh well, at least it wasn't a bad dream, as most all of mine have been for the last week and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment