| Current mood: Category: Jobs, Work, Careers My Bio teacher is a fuckin bitch! I had a minor argument w/her today cos I asked her if there was any way I could take the quiz I missed on Monday for being 10 mins late so when I got there, the class was going over the answers, but she said, no, that I decided to come to class late, and I was like, I didn't choose to come to class late! I wasn't like, hmm I think I'll show up 10 mins late 4 my bio class wtf she's such a bitch! So now that's 2 Bio teachers I hate...oh boy...thank god I love my Media Writing teacher and my Ethics teacher's pretty cool...other wise I'd be in deep shit! So much for the anti-swearing rule..o.0 I'm seriously thinking of just not coming back to college in the fall. Maybe it's not for me after all, or maybe I just need a break from it for awhile. Seriously, I'd rather be working and earning money for myself, even if it means I'll have a lot less free time to goof around online and on msn...plus I get the feeling that this semester will be my last at least at Elon as my parents are tired of paying for me to waste their money and my time by not taking college as seriously as I should... Any thoughts on what I should do? Besides drinking in an attempt to forget, which is my current plan. But in all seriousness...what should I do? |
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Thoughts on biology and college in general...
[15 Mar 2006 | Wednesday]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment