26 Jul 08 Saturday
| Current mood: Category: Life So I've had a fairly stressful day. Well, the fact that I didn't roll out of bed until past 11am didn't help, but the lake trip was a bit frustrating as there was nothing to do, or, more accurately, nothing I wanted to do. And of course, the sun came out, so I should have invited my friend to come, but we weren't going to spend the night...anyway, the sun came out, the weather warmed up, and I had to change into shorts. Then, to make matters worse, my dad couldn't get the Porsche to go in reverse, and due to the slight slope in our driveway at the lake, it was about to hit the boat trailer that stays at the end of our driveway. So, my mum and I had to physically push the car to a level spot down the driveway, with our bare feet. I put more effort into pushing than she did, because I was doing it out of love rather than neccessity. Well since I'm just now finishing this (28 Monday), I don't know what else I had intended to say, so I'll just stop here. But it was a kinda crappy day. And Sunday wasn't any better really. |
No comments:
Post a Comment