Saturday, September 12, 2009

Out with the old, in with the new

23 Jun 08 Monday

Current mood: drunk
Category: MySpace


Thought it was time to create a new account on here. Mainly because I have email addresses that don't have myspace accounts, but also because I was feeling creative and wanted to overhaul my old site, but thought it would be good to make a new start.

Something about doing things like deleting people who don't have my on their MSN contact list, or deleting old emails, makes me feel accomplished. I get the same feeling when I work out at the gym; even if I don't get anything else done that day, I feel like I have gotten something accomplished by working out. It's funny how that works.

But anyway, I don't even know if I'm making any sense, because I've been drinking wine, and I don't know how much I've drunk, but I do know it's less than half a bottle, which is good. But I did it on an empty stomach, which isn't so good. Plus I mixed 2 cigarrettes in with the wine, so I'm poisoning my body, which is NOT a good thing.

I was thinking earlier, something I do too much of, about the wrong things, and I think I have determined why I can't totally stop smoking. I think it has to do with my lack of self-discipline, the same reason why I can't go to bed at a decent time, or get up at a decent time in the morning. Something like that, anyway. Same reason why I can't get my homework done, but that also is due to procrastination, a disease I suffer from since high school days (well, senior year high school days).
Well I think I'll end this now and try to come up with a cool background image for this thing.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Currently listening:
Dark on Fire
By Turin Brakes
Release date: 2007-09-24

No comments:

Post a Comment