Saturday, September 12, 2009

Unloved Song

[30 Jun 2005 | Thursday]

Current mood: crushed

I am unloved

I am despised

I am the girl

Who can’t smile

For the tears in her eyes.

Hear my song:

This is a song

For all the lonely people in the world

The ones who never had anyone special

In their lives

No one to share fun times with,

Or a warm shoulder on which to cry.

This is the greatest unlove song ever told

From the most broken heart in the world.

I’m still picking up the pieces of this broken heart

Shattered down the drain, down the toilet, on the floor,

Strewn carelessly across the bed,

In place of roses.

What once was a bed of roses

Has been reduced to a bed of tears.

No joy comes to this house,

To this room,

To this girl,

To her life.

Currently listening:
The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust (EMI) [ENHANCED CD]
By David Bowie
Release date: 28 September, 1999

No comments:

Post a Comment