Saturday, September 12, 2009

Pissed about Piss

[02 Oct 2005 | Sunday]

Current mood: bitchy

OK well now I am really fucking pissed off cos this stupid drunk/pissed girl has just decided that the mat outside my dorm room door is a toilet and she's just taken a long piss all over it. While I watched. From inside. Now this has me really really upset. I mean, I guess it's funny, but I nearly opened the door and told her to get the fuck. I mean, honestly! What the fuck was she thinking?!

I may put a sign on my door that says- THIS IS NOT A TOILET-DO NOT PISS HERE! just for effect.

And the worst thing is, she's not gonna probably remember it later this morning!

I nearly went and tried to track her down I was so upset! I watched her walk down the stairs and was secretly hoping she'd fall flat on her ugly little face.

Well, that's my rant. Now I can attempt to get some sleep.

Bye for now. Oh, and leave a comment, if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment