Monday, September 14, 2009

Why Love Hurts

First posted on Monday 10 Jan 2005

Current mood: depressed

OK my love life has never been much to write home about, mainly cos i've run into the problem every time where the guy that I fancy doesn't feel the same way about me. For instance, I had a huge crush on a guy that I went to school with, but I didn't want to say anything for fear that he would think badly of me, or else wouldn't like me and it would make it awkward to talk to him. So I never said anything to him, even tho I still have a small crush on him, and I've been going to school with him for like 7 years...in fact, he goes to the same college as me, but alas he's got a g/f and I don't think he's gonna dump her to go out with me, even if he knew how I felt about him. Then there are the guys I've met online. OK, so we haven't met in real life (yet) but there are a select few that I happen to fancy. But of course, I just keep getting the same "I love you as a friend, not a lover" over and over again, which just irritates the hell out of me, I mean come on! Why not? What's so wrong with me that you don't want to go out with me?! Am I really that bad?? So I expect I will be lonely, depressed, and broken hearted for the rest of my life until one of the guys that I fancy agrees to go out with me, as daft and sad as that may sound.... Oh well, I've never known how to be happy in life anyway, why start now?

No comments:

Post a Comment