Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Two-Fer

[11 Mar 2005 | Friday]

Current mood: annoyed

"Million Tears" by Groove Coverage
I wanna know where you belong,
I wanna know why I sing this song.
I try to show how much I feel,
is that a dream or is it real?'

I never look where you belong,
until I'm gonna sing my song.
Is it a lie or is it true?
So many tears I've cried for you.

Refrain: Oh ho oh ho a million tears for you
Oh ho oh ho a million tears for you
Oh ho oh ho a million tears for you
Oh ho oh ho a million tears for you

Verse 2
A Million tears that I have cried,
I wish you were right by my side.
I try to show how much I care,
believe in me I will be there.

I never knew where you belong,
whenever you just hear my song.
Is it a lie or is it true?
So many tears I've cried for you.

Refrain: Oh ho, oh ho, a million tears for you,
Oh ho, oh ho, a million tears for you



Currently listening:
7 Years & 50 Days
By Groove Coverage
Release date: 02 August, 2004

[09 Mar 2005 | Wednesday]


I can play this song on my guitar, and sing it too, and every word of it is exactly how I feel. So read it.

A winter's day
In a deep and dark December
I am alone

Gazing from my window
to the streets below
On a freshly fallen silent shroud of snow

I am a rock
I am an island
I've built walls
A fortress deep and mighty
That none may penetrate
I have no need of friendship
Friendship causes pain
It's laughter and it's loving I disdain

I am a rock
I am an island
Don't talk of love
Oh I've heard the word before
It's sleeping in my memory
I won't disturb the slumber
of feelings that have died
If I never loved I never
would have cried

I am a rock
I am an island
I have my books
and my poetry to protect me
I am shielded in my armor
Hiding in my room
safe within my womb
I touch no one and
no one touches me

I am a rock
I am an island
And a rock feels no pain
And an island never cries

No comments:

Post a Comment