Monday, September 14, 2009

My New Year Adventure...or the time I tried to sneak by my folks with 3 drinks...

First posted Wed 05 Jan 2005

Current mood: tired

This happened to me on New Years Eve, obviously, seeing as its titled My New Year Adventure, lol... Anyways, this was the first New Year's Eve that I was 21, officially able to drink legally in the USA, THANK GOD!! So I decided that I was going to usher in the News Year in style, aka, with a bottle (or 2 or 3!) of my favourite drink, Smirnoff's Twisted Raspberry. (I have a sweet tooth). So I went out to the fridge in the garage, found my 6-pack, and proceeded to take 3 up the back stairs to the computer... Anyways, en route to the computer room, I happened upon my dad, who took one look at the 3 cold bottles in my hands and asked me what I was doing with those. I told him that I was planning to drink them. He thought (for some reason) that I was taking them to my 12 year old brother and his friend, who was spending the night, which, of course, I wasn't. But anyways, he made me take them back downstairs and put them away, he told me I wasn't going to get drunk on New Years in their house, so I informed him that this was the last time I was going to spend New Years with them, which looking back on it now, was not the smartest thing to say, but then I tend to say not the smartest things when I'm upset... So, then he said he didn't mind if I had one, but by then the whole mood had been ruined, I didn't have anything else to drink (altho I may have gotten one later that night, I can't remember) except for the 2 Rum n Cokes I had at the restaurant we went to for dinner...they were nice...mmmmmm I was happy for the first time after having consumed alcohol...sweeeet! So that's my story, hope it didn't bore you too much, lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment