Monday, September 14, 2009

Some people can be very rude...

Posted on Thursday 03 Feb 2005

Current mood: mischievous

What is it with people these days? I must really need to get my head checked or something because just when I think I understand people, some fucking cunt has to come along and fuck things up! Well, she thinks she's fucked things up, so i can't let her know that i really don't give a fuck what she says, does, etc. I must not understand people too well...other than to know from experience that the world is full of a million assholes and just a few good people, i've found a few good ones i plan to keep, and there's nothing no fucker can do about it. so there! Thinks she's so smart cos she loves my boy...well he isn't mine but he sure as hell isn't hers! If she wants to go out with him, well, that's fine with me, i got the one i love and i don't need anyone else. She thinks she can scare me with her words, well they're only words on a computer screen, they're no threat to me. Nobody fucks with me and gets away with it! Fuck with me, and I'll fuck with you.



Currently listening:
...And Out Come The Wolves
By Rancid
Release date: 22 August, 1995

No comments:

Post a Comment