Written Sunday 20 Feb 2005
| I am not a Jesus Freak You can't try to reform me You can't try to change me I won't let you deform me I won't let you rearrange me. I don't have a God-shaped vacuum And I don't have a God-shaped heart And God is not in my big box Nor does He belong there My religion is my own, Not affected by right or wrong My religion is my personal beliefs Just as I sit here writing this song. Here is my freedom of speech: I believe that anger is an energy, I believe in inflicting fear, My strength comes in words Not body and muscle The English language is my playground There are no "bad" words, They're all only words. My power comes from The Mighty Dagger of my Pen And the Venom of my Mouth I believe in threats when necessary I believe in jealousy I believe in selfishness I am the most important person in my life I'd rather laugh with the sinners Than cry with the saints, Sinners are much more fun!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment