06 Oct 08 Monday
| Current mood: Category: Pets and Animals Here are some startling similarities/statistics about the original Tara and the puppy Tara. The original Tara had her first litter of puppies on October 11, 1997. I was 13 years old. Tara the puppy is 12 weeks old this first week of October, and it's been 11 years since I had a puppy. Tara the puppy looks a lot like the old Tara, she has the same colours in her face, and except for the white stripe, she has the same colour pattern as well as a spot at the base of her tail. Both of their tails look to be about the same length (Jack Russells' tails are docked, so some are longer than others). Tara the puppy looks a lot like my old (and first) Jack Russell, Rosie. She has similar colours in her face, with the white 'v', but they're softer than Rosie's black and brown and white. Tara the puppy looks to be the same size as Tara when she grows up (12" to 12.5"), which I think is a good height/size for a bitch. Tara ran away back in 1998 or 1999, when she was pregnant with Rusty's puppies. I don't think they ever found her. It was really sad for me because I loved Tara and her owner told me that when she spayed her she would sell her to me, and I was hoping she would. Anyway, it's been several years and I've lost touch with Tara's owner. I heard she got married and moved to Ohio and gave her dogs to her parents and got out of the dog showing hobby. I wonder where she is now. I was always a bit upset that she never invited me to her wedding. Damn bitch! Haha |
No comments:
Post a Comment