Monday, September 14, 2009

I Don't Want to Live This Life...

Posted on Friday 21 Jan 200

Current mood: pissed off

I want to die tonight
Not one thing is going right
I want to feel no pain
Find a place where I can smile again

I don't want to live
I don't have anything to give
I'm feeling a black void
Where my heart was, but now its destroyed.

There's nothing left for me
No place I would rather be
Everything is all fucked up anyway
Maybe one day I will see
The things that passed by me

Maybe I won't be crying every day.
I don't want to live this life
I create a circle of pain and strife
If this is what college is, then fuck it
Its not what I thought it was at all.
So now its time for me to make my big fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment