[09 Oct 2005 | Sunday]
| Current mood: Why is it that when I happen to meet a hot/cute guy, I'm either on my way somewhere, on my way back from somewhere, or looking godawful cos I haven't bothered to put on any make up or make myself look decent? Like tonight, for example, I was walking back from Moseley after getting some late dinner (free pizza and Coke-no, not that kind!) and I happened upon 2 cute guys and a girl standing around outside Smith (the dorm right next to mine) and one of them said, Nice pins. I very much like them, or something to that effect, and at first it took me a minute to realise he was talking to me, as no one ever really says much to me, so I was like, oh cool, thanx, and then I stood there for awhile, cos I felt I needed to, but it soon got awkward, so I started walking away and said take it easy, and they were like, you too. And then I wanted to kick myself cos not only did I actually look good for once, but I really didn't have anything to do that required me to immedately return back to my dorm room and disappear into my world... So now I'm thinking of going back out there and see if by some small chance they'd still be there...probably won't be, tho...I mean, I didn't even know them, but I nearly said that they should join me in my room cos I'm lonely and bored as fuck, but thought better of it... Oh yeah, and I'm not fast, but I wouldn't hesitate to kiss a guy that I just met, if I found him attractive and the circumstances were favourable...
|
No comments:
Post a Comment