04 Sep 08 Thursday
| Current mood: OK, so a guy that used to have a crush on me is acting like a dick, I was offered a sweet deal on a set of front tow hooks for my Jeep, and they sold before I could send payment to the guy (dammit!), the cunts at the 4wd place want to charge me $200 just to mount my spare tire onto the roof rack, and I had to pay a $25 late fee for something for school. Could this day get any worse? I mean, really? I am so pissed off right now. Oh, and I have to settle the matter of the $200 parking ticket with the uni police dept. tomorrow as well. Great fun! Oh, and the wheel I want to put on my spare jumped in price from $45.99 to $70.99 (before tax). I'm not even tired I'm so mad right now I wanna go smash something. Luckily, I'm not stupid enough to act on that impulse. Well, goodnight. |
No comments:
Post a Comment