Saturday, September 12, 2009

MySpace on eBay?!

[09 May 2006 | Tuesday]

Current mood: apathetic
Category: MySpace

Well I was perusing eBay just a few minutes ago, typed in myspace for a kick, and loads of stuff came up, most of it rubbish clothes with myspace logos etc, but what really caught my eye was a certain few individuals who were auctioning off--yes, I repeat-auctioning off friend requests and Top 8 requests. Now while I find this incredibly pathetic and sad, what I find to be even worse is the fact that people are actually bidding on them!! This truly befuddles my mind.

One item in particular caught my eye. The 'Be #1 in XXX pornstar So&So's Top 8 for 1 month!' and it was up to $16 with like 7 people bidding on it. Sad bunch of fuckwits if you ask me...*shakes head in wonder*

Currently listening:
Whatever People Say I Am Thats What I Am Not
By Arctic Monkeys
Release date: 21 February, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment