Monday, September 14, 2009

The Most Beautiful Song in the World

Posted Friday 18 Feb 2005

The Most Beautiful Song in the World
© 2004 Gold Heart/MKH Music, Inc. All rights reserved.

1) If you’re sad and feeling blue
I am always here for you.
If you don’t know what to do
I will never be untrue.

2) Don’t know what’s happening to me
I used to be happy and free
But I lost it all, you see
And I’m dying in my own company.

3) Dry those tears from your eyes
Now is not time for goodbyes
Please don’t shed another tear
Please don’t say the end is near

4) I am lost, I cannot hide
From the truth, I must abide
In my room, and in my soul
Though my heart I fear has grown cold.




Currently listening:
Blur
By Blur
Release date: 11 March, 1997

No comments:

Post a Comment