Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bad Day

[17 Nov 2005 | Thursday]

Current mood: angry
Category: Life

I have had a rotten fucking awful bad day. I don't really want to get all into it as it'll just dredge up bad feelings to the surface that I'd rather not have to deal with right now, but it's enough to make me completely cut myself off from any and everyone. I'm sick of being treated like shit, getting warned on various websites for honest mistakes cos I didn't know what I was doing, well I say, those fuckers can rot in hell. I'm also tired of people posting mean and hurtful things about me. That's just not nice and I'd have thought that when people got to a certain age they'd become mature and lose that childish stupidity, but apparently not.

So from here on out, you won't be hearing much from me for the foreseeable future.

Thank you,
Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment