Saturday, September 12, 2009

Got my Labret pierced!

[13 Mar 2006 | Monday]

Category: Life

Yep that's right I finally got it done! I didn't even worry about it or think about it too much, just went down to the shop on Saturday, and said to myself, I'm gonna do this, so I did. Made my weekend, in fact.

My mom seemed to not be so concerned about my getting things pierced, in fact, she said that she and my dad dont' care what I do to my ears, they just don't like me getting my tongue done cos of infection and (yeah right!) death...

And, as I've been toying with the idea of getting my labret done for about a year and a half since I met a girl on here who had hers done, I thought it looked pretty, like an accent to your face. I was worried that it would ruin my 'cute' look, or make me look less cute, but I am happy to say that that's not the case at all! If anything, it gives people a reason to look at me...I guess my whole interest in piercings stems from my always wanting attention...oh well

My dad saw it first and he was like...that's not real is it? And I was like, yes, it's real...he wasn't very happy about it at all, but he got over it...and it didn't bother my mom that much either, in fact, for all her noncommitalness earlier, saying it was my responsibility, she keeps asking about it, so I figure at least she's somewhat concerned about it, hehe

The only downside to it is it's currently at 16g and I want it to be 14g, so I guess I'll have to sit tight and wait for it to fully heal b4 I can change it...I also wanna get a shorter bar for it so I might be getting that done when I get back to Charlotte on Thursday...

Love ya, me

Currently listening:
Dark Light
By H.I.M.
Release date: 27 September, 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment