Saturday, September 12, 2009

Read this: double jeopardy in uni police ticket

30 Aug 08 Saturday


Current mood: infuriated
Category: School, College, Greek



So I pulled up to park in front of the building I needed to run into, expecting to only be gone about 5-10 mins. I see plenty of people parked in front of buildings all the time, even tho you're not supposed to. So I wasn't too concerned that I'd get towed or get a ticket.


Wrong.


I parked at 4.50pm and the ticket was issued at 4.55pm.
I was in there less than 10 mins, and they hit me up on 3 charges:

1.
Fire lane $100
2.
Improper/non-registration $50
3. No parking $50

So I have $200 to pay for being parked (with my flashers on) for less than 10 minutes.


I swear, I hate Queens!! They love to ticket me on the first week of school. 2 years ago, I got a $250 ticket for parking within 15 ft of a fire hydrant, even tho I'd parked there all the previous week with no warnings, etc.


What a bunch of fucking cunts the Queens police are!

No comments:

Post a Comment