[04 May 2005 | Wednesday]
| Current mood: I have been hurt by too many people too many times to count...i seem to find the wrong kind of people, or at least fall in love with the wrong kind of guys, the ones that don't really love me but i naiively think they do...i've been threatened, used, lied to, etc and I am sick of it. I've been haunted by memories, by dreams, by phone calls, threats, so yeah it's all still fresh and the pain is still very alive... But the pain is still there, it's still very much active, it haunts me in my dreams, I still have nightmares of threats...waking up and don't want to go back to sleep, afraid to go back to sleep, in case they return, these dreams, these dreams are real, but I can't let them consume me. I must rise above. |
No comments:
Post a Comment