Posted Friday 18 Feb 2005
| We’ve had some fun times We’ve had some fine times But those are in the back of my mind times I have a right to hate I can sit here and think that I wish u were dead And there’s not a fucking thing u can do about it Now that’s called liberation U better understand it Cos we don’t need no citizen consent To do wat we want and be wat we be If u don’t like it, u can fuck off, u don’t have to know me I can sit here and hate Till the sun falls from the sky I can sit here and hate you Thru the tears that I cry There’s nothing that u can do I can think what I want about you You can take your fuckin’ rules, and shove them up your ass I don’t need friends, Friends only hurt me They try to change me Sort me, rearrange me I don’t change for no one |
No comments:
Post a Comment