Saturday, September 12, 2009

Do you remember the first time?

[15 May 2006 | Monday]


Current mood: amused
Category: Life
Do you remember the first time? After watching the Pulp documentary by the same name, whereby they interviewed random people about their first time having sex, I thought it would make a neat idea to do on here. So all I'm asking is a few simple questions...

1) where was it? (descriptions are helpful)

2) How old were you?

3) How long did it last?

4) Did you have any preconceived notions about it?

5) One word to describe it?

6) Any regrets?

7) Any last words?

I'll go first just to break the ice...

1) in my bedroom at home, on my bed. I believe it was August 2002 or 2003.
2) I was 19 years old
3) God no idea...maybe 20 mins or so, probably less tho...maybe 10
4) I knew it was supposed to be good, pleasureable.
5) forgettable.
6) I wish that I had waited till I was older, or with someone who had more experience with it and knew how to please a girl.
7) Make sure it's with someone you trust, and preferrably someone you have feelings for.

No comments:

Post a Comment