| Current mood: Category: Romance and Relationships Transatlantic flights, Halfway round the world, Can help unite A lovesick boy and girl You light my fags, You carry my bags, You make me tea and breakfast in bed You don't think I'm crazy When I go out of my head. Too many sleepless nights Talking online, MSN or Skype We stay up every night But fortune looked our way On that fateful day When you bumped into me on the docks Of 5 West India Quay Maybe a higher power Brought us together Or maybe it was simply meant to be All I know and care about is the fact that you were there, And now I love you just as much as you love me. Up in Anfield, we had a blast, Even if we got there with half an hour passed The Albert it was great With atmosphere and energy That carried us through our tiredness. Shopping on Oxford Street With you was such a treat. You carried my bags so patiently And waited while I tried on clothes expectantly You took me to your local mall And you said that I give strong hugs For a girl so small. You made me the happiest, most loved girl in the world. You held me all night, It was new but it felt so right And as these events I recall, The tears begin to fall. You were my human radiator, My shelter thru the night You even massaged my shoulders while I slept. And on the trains back home, separately we wept. Five days weren't enough And left us both feeling pretty rough I've not had less sleep for so long before. But I'm dreaming of the day When you'll call me and say That you've booked a flight and I can watch for you Coming through the arrivals door. You know me better after three months of talking Than some people I've been speaking to for nearly 5 years. You care enough about me to look up my illnesses And learn about them so you can understand When we're walking hand-in-hand, and my tummy starts to ache. When we're in a packed tube at rush hour, When everyone's leaving work You are my support post, So long as I have you I will never slip or fall. We like the same music, And we like the same TV shows We love a cuddle on the couch And watching the same kinds of films. You've taught me so many things That I shan't forget About cooking oat bran and making tea You know you mean the world to me But I know that I also mean the world to you. And until we meet again my heart will be blue. |
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Transatlantic Flights
27 Nov 08 Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment